RODRIGO SARACHO BARRERA Y/O COSTA DORADA REALTY (hereinafter as the “Responsible”), with address at Marina Vallarta 48335, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, in fulfillment of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals and its Regulations (hereinafter collectively as the “Law”), shall be responsible to collect, use and protect your Personal Data we are provided from performing real estate services that this will provide.
The treatment of Personal Data that you put to us in any form or circumstance shall be treated in accordance with these terms and conditions, so it is understood that you consent to such treatment.
The Personal Data you provide directly or indirectly by any of our authorized formats, website or through other means may include an enunciative, but not limited to: name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth and nationality. For recruitment procedures can also include personal, professional and academic training, work experience, information about their economic dependents, as well as personal references for consultation. The Responsible will not request, admit or try by any means sensitive Personal Data.
Also, also may obtain Personal Data by means of cookies, which are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the hard disk of computer equipment by the Owner to browse our Website and through web beacons, which are images inserted into a web page or email that can be used to monitor the behavior of a visitor. These allow internet server to recall some data about the user, such as the following:
- The type of browser and operating system.
- The Internet pages you visit.
- The link that follows on the website.
- The IP address.
- The site you visited before coming to ours.
At any time you may request additional Personal Data, the provision of such information is entirely voluntary to you and all Personal Data will be processed in accordance with the stipulations of the Law.
The Personal Data are obtained directly or indirectly from you shall have the objective as follows:
- Identify it;
- Prepare a physical and/or electronic file;
- Provide services and products required;
- Communicate about new products or services that are related to the contracted or purchased, as well as changes in our products or services;
- Contact you, and Comply with those obligations arising from the legal relationship between you and the Responsible. Secondary Purposes.
- Send information;
- Evaluate the quality of service
- Perform statistical studies.
Please be informed that we do not transfer your Personal Data to third parties, except that the Owner receive written authorization by the original document or email, for the transfer of data to third parties relating to the provision of services provided by the Owner, such as by way of example but not limited to, Property Market Regional MLS Vallarta-Nayarit, notaries, accountants, credit institutions, banks, among others.The Owner shall ensure that the third party assumes the same obligations that apply to the Responsible on data privacy and comply with the provisions of the Law.
The Owner must expressly state that consent to their Personal Data transferred to third parties.
It is your responsibility to guarantee that the Personal Data provided to the Responsible are true and complete, so you must communicate any changes to them in order that they could comply with the obligation to keep the information current. In the event that such data are not correct, the Responsible will have no liability in respect thereof.
The temporality of the treatment of the Personal Data of the Owner depends on the obligations required by applicable law and the competent authorities. In all cases, the data will be saved only for a reasonable time.
Any changes to this Privacy Notice will know through our website: www.costadoradadarealty.com, section “Privacy Notice” or possibly by the email provided by you.
In the case of requesting the exercise of the right of Access, Rectification, Opposition or Cancellation of your Personal Data (hereinafter “ARCO Rights”), so as to rectify if it is inaccurate or instruct cancel when considering that prove to be excessive or unnecessary for the purposes that justified their acquisition or oppose the processing thereof for specific purposes, it can be done in the following ways:
- Electronically: must email firstname.lastname@example.org which will processed within a maximum of 20 working days, counted from the time the Responsible receives the request through response on whether or in applicability mail address previously provided by the applicant.
- Email: must send your request to email@example.com with destination to the Department of Protection of Personal Data. Also, within a maximum period of 20 days to answer your request and inform you about the origin of it through a letter sent to the address of the sender.
In both cases, the application must point out the following:
- Name and address of the Owner or any other form to receive the answer.
- Attach a copy of a photo ID for both sides, or a document that certifies the identity of its representative.
- Clear and precise description of the Personal Data of which seeks to exercise any of the rights.
- Where appropriate, other items or documents to facilitate the location of Personal Data.
For more information, please contact the Department of Protection of Personal Data to the phone number 322-145-6531.
Date of last update to this Privacy Notice: October 21, 2022.